ABC Allied Van Lines is a proud member the Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium
We offer MHEC members customized moving services with special discounts and services for both office and household moves. With hundreds of national and global Allied Van Lines affiliate offices, we can handle your move to and from anywhere – be it across campus, across the country, or around the world.
Whether LOCAL, INTERSTATE or INTERNATIONAL, ABC Allied offers MHEC participating members discounts unavailable to non-members, including…
- Lower pricing year around
- Higher priority over standard moves
- Dedicated customer service
And we offer these same benefits to those moving into the area for a member school!
In addition to our Award Winning Household moving services, we offer complete moving services for…
- Office: desks, shelving, cubicles and work stations
- Library: shelving, move or rearrange stacks keeping the collection in order
- Classroom: move and reconfigure
- Laboratory: able to maintain electrical power for lab freezers throughout the move process
- Storage – short or long term, clean – secure – heated
- Packing – we will pack as little or as much as you wish
- Crating – custom site-built crates for special artwork or valuable laboratory equipment
So when you, a colleague or a new-hire need moving services contact ABC ALLIED!
To schedule a move or gather more information, please reach out to Carrie Niedzwecki via phone or email at 978-612-5097 or [email protected].